Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Life is beautiful!

Yes, as you can tell by my title today is a GREAT DAY!! I have finally come to the realization that hapiness is something that you truly have to choose...and today I choose! :) In the words of India Arie "I choose to be the best that I can be, I choose to be authentic in everything I do, my past don't dictate who I am...I Choose"...It is so easy to focus on the things you don't have and the things you don't understand, forgetting the amazing things that are right in front of us! I am so glad to have an incredible wife who loves and supports me in everything, a loving family who is always gonna be there for me, friends who are truly my friends no questions asked, a bright future and most of all a merciful and loving saviour, Jesus, who died for all of my sins so that I could live eternally! I am well aware that everybody is not a blessed to have a support system behind you...but remember that God loves you, he sees you in your circumstance and he wants nothing more than to have a real intimate relationship with you...:) I hear stories everyday of people who's lives have been changed by Jesus, it isn't a joke it isn't a fluke...Jesus is alive and has given us the promise of a future and of fullness of Joy in Him Habakkuk 1:5 says "Look at the nations and be utterly amazed, for I am going to do something in your days that you wouldn't believe even if you were told" That is a promise, and I know that I know that it will be kept. Look at your life and be thankful for the things that have been given to you....even if you have no treasure here on earth...there is so much more waiting!! Remember, it's okay to doubt just as long as it doesn't overshadow your hope! AMEN! This became a preach blog...sorry :)) Now I am going to cook dinner for my parents...Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment