Friday, January 22, 2010

Bored...

So I am sitting here trying to figure out the best way to get my music out there, and of course I have hit the wall that every artist hits at some point. There are 10 gazillion people trying to do the same thing DUH! I knew that but you always try to tell urself that u will just get into the biz right away! So now I have come to the conclusion that I will leave it in God's hands. If he wants me to become successful in this then I will, I just have to wait for his time :) But now I am bored, cause its still raining and I wanna watch a movie but I cant cause I dont get paid till 2morrow
:( Oh well

until next time :)

JT

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I love your music. It sounds like you have been blessed with a career.You left it in God's hands and he has blessed you.

    Your music is blessing everyone who hears it on Air1 and youtube.

    Congrats and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete