Thursday, January 21, 2010

So interview 2morrow then!

So i went in for my interview today and they had made some kind of mistake so I am going in tomorrow instead which is totally fine :) Still raining here...it is ridiculous, they say it hasnt been like this for years, what a great entrance for me to come to California ha ha...Anyway went to Vanguard yesterday and totally loved it is an incredible school ran into an old buddy from Minnesota, the campus was great it seems like an awesome place to go to school :) Today I just pretty much slept its nice to sleep when you hear the rain falling on the window...mmmm...it ws very nice my wife made an amazing dinner which I am still craving now lol and now we are gonna head to Walmart to get some stuff we need...seems the rain is letting up outside...FINALLY!!! Until next time

Peace

JT

No comments:

Post a Comment